Allen Cooper | SUPERHOUSE Group – A Legacy of Excellence
SUPERHOUSE Group; proud owner of its global brand ALLEN COOPER are the manufacturers of leather, leather products and textile garments across the globe. From a a single tannery in early 80’s producing finished leather. Superhouse group has grown from strength to strength in last 4 decades of its existence and has emerged as one of the biggest players in the field of leather, textile and footwear industry. Group is a trued Indian multinational and operating through its various manufacturing units located in India & abroad.
Started with a commitment to excel, achieve and deliver the very best; the company is on a high growth path and has promising prospects. Proud to own:
- 4 Tanneries specializing in goat, sheep, buffalo & bovine leather with a total capacity of over 4 million sq.ft/month.
- 8 Factories for manufacturing leather shoes, sport shoes, safety shoes with a capacity of 0.40 Million pairs/month.
- 3 Factories for manufacturing leather handbags, travel bags, belts, wallets, folders & other leather accessories.
- 3 Factories for manufacturing textile garments including casual, formal & safety wear.
- 2 Factories for manufacturing safety helmet & fall protection equipment.
Apart from manufacturing & export, group has interest in education sector as well and successfully running 9 ‘Delhi Public Schools (DPS), 10 schools under its own chain of Allenhouse Public Schools & 1 engineering college
Over versatile activities, innovation, commitment & dedication of our over 8000 plus workforce makes us one of the largest groups of Asia in its field.
The Safety Footwear Division
Having entered safety footwear segment in 1995, currently we are producing safety footwear on different constructions such as Direct Injection PU/PU, PU/TPU, PU/Rubber & EVA/Rubber manufactured by most sophisticated machines imported from Desma Germany and CIC Ralph vulcanized machines from UK.
Allen Cooper’s premium range consists of water & heat resistant and metal free safety footwear.
Infrastructure (Safety Division)
- 6 German Made 24 stations Desma make Direct Injection PU machines.
- 2 Italy made Direct Moulding PU Machines
- 24 CIC Ralph British made Direct Vulcanizing Machines
- Fully equipped testing lab for conducting all type of footwear testing as per IS/EN norms
- Leather safety shoe made with Direct Injection PU/PU, PU/TPU, PU/Rubber & EVA/Rubber
- Leather safety shoe made with direct vulcanized construction
- Leather safety shoe made with Genuine Goodwear welted construction
- Leather safety shoe made with Cemented construction
Technical Details of Safety Shoe
- Functional Breathable Textile Lining for for sweat absorption and keeping the feet cool at all times
- Heel grip for added support
- In-Socks to give extra comfort to your feet
- Slip Resistant Sole to give anti-skid property
- Ladder Treads to compliment & enhance the slip resistance
Added Features & Properties
Allen Cooper safety shoes come with features and quality standards like never before. Products manufactured are made with 100% genuine leather, breathable & skin friendly exclusively made in our own state of the art tannery. With Salient Features Like:
- Anti Skid Sole Design
- Oil, Acid & Heat Resistance
- Upper: Thickness of 2.0 + or – 0.2 mm, Tear Strength of 120 N and Flexing Resistance of 1,50,000 cycles
- Toe Cap: Imported EN marked powder coated heat treated rust resistant, smooth edges for impact resistance
- Fibre Toe Cap: Imported non metallic polymer 30% lighter, rust resistant, smooth edge. with impact resistance.
- Firm Heel Counter for excellent support
- Lining: Imported 280 GSM non woven felt for vamp & Imported 150 GSM cambrelle type with foam/functional breathable textile lining. Having a tear strength of 15N
- Lining also comes with Abrasion resistance 25,600 dry cycles and 12,800 wet cycles.
- Variety of leather like – Buff, Nubuck, Crazy Horse & Grain etc.
About The Sole
- 2.00 mm thick non woven Anti-Static in-sole for no surface tearing till 400 cycles
- Directly Injected Double Density PU Sole
- Option of Direct Vulcanized rubber sole which can withstand a temperature of up to 300 Degree Celsius
- Min 3.00 mm molded arch supported EVA/PU In-Socks