A CE certified glove constructed from highly abrasion-resistant, full-grain leather and featuring a rugged polymer knuckle protection, the SP-8 V2 offers high levels of protection, movement, and comfort. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a velcro cuff closure, and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit.
Alpinestars SP 8 V2 | Leather Gloves for Riding | Black/White | XL
- full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestarsﾒ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers an improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Alpinestarsﾒ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of the hand, finger, and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
- Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability. Velcro cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for a secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel. Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with touch screen devices.
- Incorporates quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control, and durability.