Just like your hands, your feet are one of the most important aspects of riding a motorcycle. When you think about how often you shift gears and work the rear brake pedal you begin to realize the importance of good riding boots. FLY riding boots combine protection, durability, and value to keep you grabbing gears for years to come.
- Adult, youth & mini sizes adult (four-buckle), youth (three-buckle), and mini (two-buckle) designs to accommodate kids to adults.
- 3D shin protection pre-shaped molded plastic adds impact protection and comfort.
- Adjustable quick lock buckles with a solid locked-in feel and an open design keep dirt from clogging the function.
- 3D molded shift protection this plastic molded panel saves your boot from premature wear. Don’t miss a shift with the added grooves and texture to aid in grabbing the shift lever.
- Elastic gaiter provides a comfortable rim around your calf while sealing the opening from debris.
- Steel toe guard gives that finished look and protects the front of the sole from delaminating.
- No more burnt plastic with this boot’s leather heat shield. Leather is long-lasting and won’t melt.
- Articulated rear ankle gives the subtle flexibility to bend your foot down, yet still remains supportive.
- Inner ankle protection made of durable and flexible plastic, this panel keeps you close to the bike with a protective shield between your foot and the elements.